Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Getting Rid of the Noro - Satisfaction

I am absolutely CREAMING the Noro stash - after 1 hr of knitting, I have almost finished 1 skein of the Noro Silk Garden Chunky that has been falling apart and making a colourful mess of my knitting stash. The bus, a bit at lunch, and I am almost 1/4 done. Although knitting with 7.5mm feels like having my hands full - a bit annoying, this is knitting up fast. Feels good to know I will have 4 skeins out of my stash - room for new wool?

Noro annoys me - love the varigation - do not like the feel. To scratchy. This is not too bad, but I have some weird colourways. Who actually wears this stuff?

On a better note, I am loving the SweetGeorgia Yarn in Westcoast Winter:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...