Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Maddie's Bootees

In the last couple of days, I have done more shopping than knitting - spending some good cashola on beautiful wool at Urban Yarns and Three Bags Full - each with a project in mind, of course. I will be good for a while, I think - months, really. From SweetGeorgia to Gourmet Crafter to Malbrigio Silky Merino, it was heaven picking them up from the yarn stores wound (thank you to both! - a lot of money = a lot of winding!)

With the Clapotis, I have hit a major snag and have to unravel. I have left that for tonight. The Noro Scarf is finally done blocking after a rainy week, and yay, Maddie's Saartje's Bootees are done!




Sara not like you have time to read this right now, but - expect to see them in the mail soon!

3 comments:

  1. I just read this now! And we can't wait for their arrival! I can't wait until you have little babies (no pressure) and Maddie is a bit older so that I can knit lovely things for you!!! The most joy from knitting gifts is when the recipient is a knitting and truly appreciates the love, effort and tears that go into the item. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (right, so a bit sleep deprived... ignore bad grammar and non-sentences please)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love doing it! :) I can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...