Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Citron

One last fun piece to finish before I bear down on baby and Christmas knitting - my Citron- done in
Schoppel-Wolle Zauberwolle yarn in Stone- crazy colours! I love it. Super easy knit, the yarn is a little rougher than I thought, but I hope that blocking it will soften it up:
 

I love the way the colours are striping. Perfect. Once this is complete (hopefully this weekend), I can hunker down on Mom's projects, and make a list of priorties of gifts. It's going to be a busy October/November - I am not going to leave these to the last minute.

Also: I haven't decided if I am going to bring any knitting to Africa or not in January. Seems like it will be just too hot and rainy - but I will have some time on my hands when I am there. Maybe one project. Need to get all my knitting out of me now while I still can!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...