Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Good Sunday

So, although there is several more packages coming from my new knitting-favorite online stores, I thought I would summarize what I had purchased so far:

1) My Springtree Road Yarn:


Cake at top: Sangria in sock. Left to right: Rosewood, Grey Flannel, Rainforest, Olivine

Sangria is my favorite. Check out her new spring colours - very pretty pastels! Link is on the right.

My Madelinetosh Sock - in Tart.

Tosh Sock in Turquoise and Fjord.

Here is my very pretty Impulse of Delight:

From top to bottom: Dark Amethyst, Twilight, Blue Velvet, and Coppergreen. I really enjoy her colourways.

Malabrigo Rasta in Solis. Yum.
Pidgeonroof Studios in Haze and Vispasia. Like purple mist.

Speaking of purple, I am making great headway on my Brandywine Shawl in Malabrigo Silky Merino Blackberry. I love the mottling.


Plan is to be done this one this weekend. Podcasts (new one - KIPing it Real) and knitting all day tomorrow. That's what I call a good Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...