Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Holden



I'm over the hump - I have completed 6 shawls this year as part of the 11 shawls in 2011 project, and I really have to hunkerdown and get 5 more done. So, instead of completing my other two shawls on the go, I have cast on for another: Holden.

Springtree Road's Muscadine's sock in Grey Flannel had me at hello this week as I was stashbusting (not unlike Ghostbusting - I now only think of the Ghostbuster's theme song every time I go to my yarn drawers for a new skein). Even though it's called "Grey" Flannel, it looks more like denim - beautiful colour definitions, this will be a lovely soft shawl to put around my neck.

Here are some of my favorite projects done on Ravelry:

xanniex's bright as the sun:





virssu's The most beautiful blue in the world:




and
thesweetstitch's Holden



The weather is cold here now and Vancouver, and it's a shock after such a short summer. But it's a great motivator for knitting. I'm going to knit as much as possible today.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...