Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Gramps....




Here's what I have this week that you need! The pattern to the CUTEST baby cardigan you have ever seen - Gramps, by Tin Can Knits.

Boy's cardigans that are actually cute are few and far between - especially as colours are usually limited. But this pattern with the little elbow pads just melts my heart.

What's even better: this is only one pattern in a WHOLE BOOK that was just released this week:        9 Months of Knitting.

You can buy individual patterns on Ravelry, of course, but this is one of those books where I know I will make at least 3 things in it - my standard for buying a knitting book. Those patterns I know I will cast on are:

I Heart Rainbows Sweater and Hat: (the hat is FREE!)



lumberjack:
 

Waffles baby blanket:



Tic Tac Toe Baby Legwarmers!!!:



 Really, I'm going to knit everything in this book - these are just the ones I'm going to start with.

Check it out! Copies are available in print too - it's a great looking book. Babies of my life, WATCH OUT! You soon will be decked out in the latest and greatest baby fashions by Tin Can Knits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...