Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

New: What I Love

Blogging has always been a project.

And I am notorius for starting projects, and just not quite following through. Why? I get bored. Or, I get too involved, too complicated, that it's too much to handle.

Looking at other fave blogs I love, I realized I am a short-and-sweet kind of girl. I need a burst of inspiration, lots of photos, and to-the-point "reading" material.

I have my novels, I get them from the library. And I love them.

Blog reading is totally different.

In the world that is too fast, everyone is trying to slow down. But who has time for that when reading a blog? Life is too short for slow electronics, that's what I say.

So, in this mindset, I have joined the Twitter (pronounced "Twitta") movement - nice little 140 character packages. I would rather use majority of my time to gather life experience - researching, working, connecting, knitting!, and progressing. Onwards and upwards, I say!

Onwards and upwards!

I am a woman of lists.

- 1 blog post every Monday (because we all need a little inspiration on Mondays)
- a new column called What I Love.
- knitting, reading, life comments, etc.
- lots of photos

One thing you'll notice about me in my photos. I love my Lululemon navy blue/purplish hoody. I will probably be buried in it. It is washed often. Don't judge.

Question of the week:

What piece of clothing will you be buried in?

Nice to meet you (again).





4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha...I love this post! And I have to agree with you too. I'll fully admit that sometimes, if a blog or blog post takes too long to load, I don't read it. I don't have time to sit and wait for everything to load because there's too many banners or something.

    Can't wait to read what you've got in store! :)

    PS: I'm not judging you at.all. about the hoodie. I'm totally like that too! If I were to die today, I would definitely be buried in my Boxy pullover...cause I've been living in that. Yay for clothes that let you "hang out"! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa!

    Boxy Pullover - totally respectable fashion for any occasion.

    Everyone else: you can view it here:

    http://www.misocraftyknits.com/2013/05/fresh-off-needles-boxy.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't say you've got a twitter account and then not tell us what it is! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is very true. You think it would be easy to add a button onto Blogger - it's not really. I'll try again, thanks for reminding me! :)

      Or, Ms. Sara, you can follow me @Purly_Purly

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...